Carmela Panther Earrings with Fresh Water Pearl
We present to you our newest collaboration with Desert Mine Jewelry, based out of Los Angeles. Our Carmela panther water pearl drop earrings are painstakingly hand-made by Christine Frost, founder of Desert Mine Jewellery.
Each N & A x Desert Mine piece has been hand-sculpted from wax and sustainably cast using recycled metals. It is hand-painted and finished with a beautiful fresh water pearl. The timeless elegance of our panther earrings makes them a chic addition to any jewelry collection, which can also be matched with our panther necklace.
- 14k gold plated over brass
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- Made in USA
- Ships From UK
Please Allow 2-3 Business Days for Shipping
- Remove your jewelry before you swim or shower - jewelry is best preserved when it is kept dry.
- Remove your jewelry before participating in activities that will cause you to sweat a lot.
- Wait to put on your jewelry until after you have applied lotion, makeup or perfume and it has dried.
- Remove jewelry if you will be bringing it into contact with something hard. (For example if you are lifting weights or gardening).
- Store your jewelry pieces separately in a closed box or baggie to prevent damage from oxidation and moisture.
- Do not repeatedly bend your jewelry, if it needs to be adjusted slightly, do so very gently to the desired fit
In the event that you receive a handmade item that does not meet your expectations or does not fit as desired, we are pleased to provide you with two options, as outlined below:
1. Full Store Credit: You may opt to receive the full purchase amount in the form of store credit, which comes with no expiry date and can be utilized across our entire product range.
2. Alteration Service: Alternatively, you have the option to return your item to us for professional alterations, available for a nominal fee of £20. Please be aware that the feasibility of this service is contingent upon the extent of alterations required. We kindly request that you contact us at Info@natalieandalanna.com to discuss your alteration needs prior to returning your item.
For either of the above options, we require that you initiate the return process within 14 working days of receiving your item. If you intend to exchange your item for store credit, it must be returned unused and in the same condition as received, including intact swing tags. Please send an email to us with your order number in the subject line, specifying either "Credit" or "Alteration."
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item or one that does not align with your customization request (a rare occurrence), please contact us at email@example.com. We will request photographic evidence, which our dedicated team will thoroughly review and address on a case-by-case basis.
Kindly note that while we offer free postage and packaging for your initial order, any expenses associated with returning items to us will be the responsibility of the customer, unless we have made an error with your order. In such cases, we will refund the postage charges. We strongly recommend that you use a tracked and/or signed-for delivery service when returning items to safeguard against loss or delays.