Ginger II Serpent Collar with Fresh Water Pearl Tongue
We present to you our newest collaboration with Desert Mine Jewelry, based out of Los Angeles.
A nod to glamorous 70s styles, our snake neckpiece is designed with an open silhouette that sits neatly on your collarbone. Wear it with a strapless dress and our matching snake cuff. Each N & A x Desert Mine piece has been hand sculpted from wax and sustainably cast using recycled metals.
- 14k gold plated over brass
- 2mm peridot eyes
- Freshwater pearl tongue
- Made in the US
- Ships From the UK
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping.
Care instructions to keep your jewelry looking its best
- Remove your jewelry before you swim or shower - jewelry is best preserved when it is kept dry.
- Remove your jewelry before participating in activities that will cause you to sweat a lot.
- Wait to put on your jewelry until after you have applied lotion, makeup or perfume and it has dried.
- Remove jewelry if you will be bringing it into contact with something hard. (For example if you are lifting weights or gardening).
- Store your jewelry pieces separately in a closed box or baggie to prevent damage from oxidation and moisture.
- Do not repeatedly bend your jewelry, if it needs to be adjusted slightly, do so very gently to the desired fit.