Ginger Gold Serpent Cuff with Peridot Eyes
This gorgeous cross over serpent cuff is part of our latest collaboration with Desert Mine Jewelry, based out of Los Angeles. A sleek minimal design allowing for a powerful statement. Pair yours with our matching serpent collar.
Each N & A x Desert Mine piece has been hand sculpted from wax and sustainably cast using recycled metals.
14k gold plated over brass
2mm peridot eyes
Bracelet will fit over a small to medium hand
Made in USA
Ships from UK
Care instructions to keep your jewelry looking its best
- Remove your jewelry before you swim or shower - jewelry is best preserved when it is kept dry.
- Remove your jewelry before participating in activities that will cause you to sweat a lot.
- Wait to put on your jewelry until after you have applied lotion, makeup or perfume and it has dried.
- Remove jewelry if you will be bringing it into contact with something hard. (For example if you are lifting weights or gardening).
- Store your jewelry pieces separately in a closed box or baggie to prevent damage from oxidation and moisture.
- Do not repeatedly bend your jewelry, if it needs to be adjusted slightly, do so very gently to the desired fit
In the event that you receive a handmade item that does not meet your expectations or does not fit as desired, we are pleased to provide you with two options, as outlined below:
1. Full Store Credit: You may opt to receive the full purchase amount in the form of store credit, which comes with no expiry date and can be utilized across our entire product range.
2. Alteration Service: Alternatively, you have the option to return your item to us for professional alterations, available for a nominal fee of £20. Please be aware that the feasibility of this service is contingent upon the extent of alterations required. We kindly request that you contact us at Info@natalieandalanna.com to discuss your alteration needs prior to returning your item.
For either of the above options, we require that you initiate the return process within 14 working days of receiving your item. If you intend to exchange your item for store credit, it must be returned unused and in the same condition as received, including intact swing tags. Please send an email to us with your order number in the subject line, specifying either "Credit" or "Alteration."
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item or one that does not align with your customization request (a rare occurrence), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will request photographic evidence, which our dedicated team will thoroughly review and address on a case-by-case basis.
Kindly note that while we offer free postage and packaging for your initial order, any expenses associated with returning items to us will be the responsibility of the customer, unless we have made an error with your order. In such cases, we will refund the postage charges. We strongly recommend that you use a tracked and/or signed-for delivery service when returning items to safeguard against loss or delays.